Monday, August 20, 2007

Meeting new people

Meeting new people is definitely fun. Learning about different viewpoints, different cultures, a different life, is usually much more fun than anything else because it creates understanding. Bonus if that different viewpoint is from a very enchanting and beautiful woman.

Anyways, but like any other encounter in life, it is a memory. Sometimes I do understand what 'the incredible lightness of being' is about. After all, every event we will ever enjoy only comes once. It is almost as it never was and the event was incredibly 'light'. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it, although I think I'd enjoy it more if there was a higher chance that I'd meet them on a continual basis =P. Still, fun!
=============================================
I will do that screenplay about JP and his stalker. All I need is enough pictures. I have the music. I'll have to write it out first. I think this will be fun!

2 comments:

Jason Yu said...

Who did you meet? :P

Lily Wong said...

CC me on the screen play =D