Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A record of things that has passed

24 years.

I wonder what it was like. My teenage years wasn't planned. It wasn't geeky, overachieving, or popular. It was coasting.

I've been coasting through life.

Should I continue to coast? Or actually pedal? I would need a destination to pedal to. But if I just coast, I just coast down to the bottom of the hill.

So where should I pedal to?

I think this question has been asked way too many times. And I still haven't had a good answer for it.

The night breeze is nice. Sitting outside, in the dark, in a lounge chair...watching the moon float by in the sky.

Just wishing and wanting something, doesn't make it real, does it. But in our dreams, maybe we are connected, somehow. How do we change dreams, into reality?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

more doing, less reflecting.

you need a pep talk. i'll be happy to give you one when i come home.

Carter said...

Pedal, man, PEDALLLL!!!!

fj said...

dude go get laid

King said...

Haha. I doubt getting laid would actually do anything for me. =/

Pleasures are transient after all.