Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So stressed...

Let see,

Stress at work: phenomenal. There's too much to do in 3 different directions. This is insane right now.

Stress at family: too much stuff to manage. Just too much stuff I have to 'fix'.

Stress at home: Got to clean up shit, and just plain old do chores. Which so far isn't happening.

Stress at school: Need to study for GMAT.

Stress at society: Need to plan. Nothing is really working since apparently, I didn't make a strong first impression. Ugh. Sometimes, I'm so smart, I'm stupid. Sometimes I also wish it works the other way around.

Stress at shopping: can't go down to the US at all.



To conclude: I am at a 95% stress level right now, which is more than I have ever been. I can't even take an apathy chill pill. I care too much for all these subjects at this point. UGH!


I think I need to either wind down, or drop some stuff.

My new motto: stop thinking so much.

1 comment:

Ghostman said...

Welcome to LIFE!

^_^