Monday, September 08, 2008

This weekend.

You know you live the Bachelor's life when 6 chicken mcnuggets and small fries is your dinner.

Anyways...

Ajisen ramen. It's okay. Soup base is white bleached bone. Not bad, but not awesome. Noodles were frozen quality. Pork was done well though. I think they're much more Chinese ramen noodle then Japanese.

Chilled with Dorothy. Went to Pmall. Got my contacts. Checked out cellphone plans (can't justify the Iphone, STILL). Checked out plane ticket prices. Mow the lawn. Then ate with Greg and Dorothy at sushi. Sushi was okay.

Then, the next day, got more stuff done, like getting my oil changed, transmission fluid redone. Went to Hamilton to Calvin's reception. Saw Nina. Cute little baby. Finally saw (but not met) Calvin's wife, Fiona (I think...). Saw Autumn, their niece. Met Jessica and Vinh and their daughter, Michelle. saw David and Gerald again. It's kind of mindblowing to meet people that are of similar age to us, but have children that are three or four years old. It's scary in a way.

Was fun, but food could have been better. It was pricey and luxury food, but execution could have been better.

Driving to Hamilton isn't that bad. I love crossing the bridge. The bay and the water looks so good.

Anyways, enough for now. I just finished fixing toilets (they're fixed now), after rushing to home depot several times.

Till I see you in my dreams, my Valkyrie.

No comments: