Monday, April 13, 2009

It's been a while since I've written here.

My thoughts on social dance. Created in a way to facilitate intimate contact in a constricted social setting to make it 'acceptable'. Even now, it represents a way to get close to a girl within acceptable social conventions.

I think that people that know social dance, ballroom dancing in particular, are ahead in understanding body language, and it remains a very viable way to initiate physical contact in a meaningful manner. Especially how dancing was pretty much a way to instigate intimate contact.

I don't really think I have much to say here. Because while I have a lot of random theories and knowledge, most of it is unimportant to most of you. And my theories of how things happen and work may not interest everyone.

And right now, my motivation to write suddenly dropped. Unfortunately. Good night everyone.

No comments: