Monday, December 21, 2009

6 months

It's been another 6 months. What have I accomplished? I don't know.

I'm getting laid off in January. I honestly don't think it's a big deal. It's just a job.

I'm applying to business school soon. Need to rework my resume. Have said that for a while, but haven't had the motivation to do it. With a GMAT score of 740, I better have a stunning resume to match.

I haven't been as introspective as of late. Maybe I should start again, to figure out what I truly want.

My camera gear has grown, but my portfolio has not. It's getting to the point where I believe I need to sell some and just get the Holy Trinity and leave it at that.

What exactly makes a good photo? I need to find out.

1 comment:

Edmlee said...

Let me know when u find out what makes a good photo - I've been giving it some thought lately too. And too much gear eh? Gimme a ping on things u might be selling out x)