Monday, July 12, 2010

Excited

I am excited.

Less than 3 weeks and I'm gone from Toronto, about to embark on a new adventure to last for 2 years.

I've register a new name for a new blog to document my time there. This will still reflect my journey through life though.

I apologize for the lack of updates. I've been busy procrastinating and just generally wasting time and hanging out with friends. I realize I do have a lot to be thankful for.

Nothing really out of the ordinary has happened besides the things listed. I guess I'll update when something happens. But like that quotation from A Moment With You, "the moment before anything happens, that's perfect.", maybe this is the perfect time. I'll make damn sure it doesn't go downhill from here.

See you in my dreams, my Valkyrie.

No comments: