Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The thought of privacy

Sometimes I feel that maybe this blog isn't such a great idea. I mean, there are I guess, personal feelings and ideas involved. I guess the wrong people reading it at the wrong time would probably screw me over.

But then again, it is my personal feelings and my personal ideas. Posting them is a sort of release that I don't get otherwise. I'd probably explode from pent-up frustrations. I won't EVER expose my friend's secrets. But mine, mine are mine to throw away.

In essence, I feel that this blog is pretty good in terms of releasing my feelings in a non-destructive way. As many of those who know me, I am a very very frustrated person at times.

And besides, times are changing. Privacy is becoming a thing of the past. Maybe we should prepare for it.

No comments: