Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Lack of meaningful topics

Alas I'm out of meaningful topics. At least, I can't recall them. I always get these kickass topics that I know would go over the blog well, but I keep forgetting them at night. I usually get them in the morning as I'm biking to work, so I have to remember to write them down or something.
==========================================================
Instead I guess, I'll tell you about the dream I had last night. IT was very weird, as dreams go, even for me. My dreams, as I have stated before, are linear, except this was very very weird. It involved a fantasy setting, and I don't recall much now, but at the time, I felt that it was extremely real.

The basis was that somehow the protaganist was rich and his wife was a golddigger. Somehow she poisons him and she stands to win all the money from the death. Instead, as he is about to die, he is able to reverse time by a bit and see through the eyes of his son, who is 9 years old. His daughter remains unaffected. The son, then travels to a doctor who specializes in revival medicines and time travel. He loves his wife very much and sees the golddigger just as a part of her traumatize past that he wants to heal. So he grabs the medicine from the medicine man, who warns him to be very careful with it as it had cost very much to the family (the crime family I believe he was talking about). Each of the medicinal pills looked like giant jawbreakers with a white coating that made it look like an eyeball. He warns that each of the pills were so expensive because each of them contains the life essence of a dragon (a dragon was killed for each pill). He then sends him back in time to where his wife was a kid (and supposedly the traumatized experience occured). He changes the past, which in turn turns his golddigger wife into someone who loves him as much as well. The poisoning never happens and instead, something else happens, and that's when I woke up.
============================================================
Not as exciting as a topic of discussion eh. Maybe next time. Ahh...need sleep now. I still need to think of a topic for my work term report. Sigh. After the tuition bill comes, with the amount of money I have now, I'll have to scimp a lot for books and stuff. Sigh.

No comments: