Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I know its been long

Yes, it has been a long time. Not much has happened. School started again. Time grows shorter, or I spent too much time playing games, like DOTA. Then there's the fourth year design project. I wonder what the hell I'm doing in life most of the time. Then spend some time, eating, sleeping. I've been attending classes for a change, but I find it doesn't help me learn still. Nothing I do seems to turn into gold. Maybe silver at best. I'm hyped up on caffiene right now. I learned that caffiene and me don't mix very well. I get coughs and hyper. Sigh.

Anyways. I'm going to go to soccer in an hour. I know...sports! Scary. Attending class and sports, I wonder what's next. Nah, the world isn't that kind to me.

Oh, there's also a lot of ranting and dreams I have to write down, but I havne't got to it yet. I'll do that soon. Sigh. I don't feel very motivated. I guess that's the story of my life.

No comments: