Thursday, May 18, 2006

what to do?

I don't know what I should do.

Games are only distractions. Learning is only fun if you can apply it well. Work is usually boring. Achievement only lasts for a short while. What the hell am I still doing here?

When Rich asks me what I'm doing or what's up, it's sad that usually within the 3 months it takes for us to talk to each other on msn, that there has been no new developments in my life. I do not seem to think that I am growing in any discernable way.

I am at a point in my life where gains are no longer easy to achieve and that everything has to be fought tooth and nail. I can't find anything I really enjoy that's also useful to either myself or society. Just randomly trying new stuff is more often then not a waste of time. I think I need a direction. Sigh, maybe I have to read my weird more carefully I guess.
==================================================================
Oh, and Rich asks me "where are the hotties". I don't know Rich. I just don't know.

No comments: