Thursday, August 24, 2006

Complaints? Merely observations and introspection.

A friend of mine recently commented that I do nothing but complain about life here. It is true. I use this page as a way to figure out what is "wrong" with my life and try to figure stuff out. I guess you can look at it as a bunch of complaints, but I don't have anything to complain about really. Life hasn't turned out the way I expected it to, and how could it? I missed so many chances of what I want to do and the fact that I learn my stuff through second hand experience really hampers my predictive ability.

I write because it is a method for me to relieve the worries of life. Nothing more. Could life have been better? Certainly. Could life have been worse? Most definately. Would I trade my life for an alternate history version? Maybe, just for the challenge of adapting to someplace new. But you know what, I'm not really concerned about that.

My own lack of goals? That's my problem. Trying to find a goal that fits your life is usually difficult. Most people don't even know if the dream they persue is really the one they want. The ones I want can't exist in this lifetime. All I can do is keep dreaming I suppose. And write them down. Besides, my timeline has already branched out in a way that my "ideal" life is no longer possible. Oh well. Better luck next time.

Till I see you in my dreams, my dear Valkyrie.

No comments: