Monday, August 07, 2006

I guess its time I write a real entry

Props to Sangwoo for actually reading a blog. Too bad he's too shy to actually write a comment.

Anyways. I haven't wrote about the TV show that I find to be really good. A named pick by TV guide (editor's choice, no less), is the new show "How I met your mother". Talks about a guy named Ted and basically his life through bachelorhood. It has a 'Friends' feel to it, but more concerned about looking for love than the everyday wacky adventure of Friends. I guess I like it because I can sort of relate. "I love the couple stuff that couples do together, but in order to get there, I have to do the single stuff in order to find her." Of course, from an observor's point of view, Ted is an idiot some of the times. But he is still fun to watch. Can't wait till next season.

The best thing about this show would have to be the one liners from it. "Don't give up hope, Ted. There are new women turning 18 every day." "The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she's 17 years, 11 months old."

Funny lines eh? That could be why I finished the series in 2 days. Before exams. Now, I'm stuck with no funny show and lack of motivation to study. This is probably bad.

Yup. Anyways. Still no job. Oh well. What can you do.

Till next time, I'll see you in my dreams.

3 comments:

Jason Yu said...

Hey hey! How did exams go?

Roma said...

omg i know THAT IS THE BEST SHOW!!!!!!! i've been following it since it first came out and absolutely LOVE IT!!!!

p.s. congrats on getting a job!!!!

Jason Yu said...

Yup congrats! Keep in touch.