Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Screwed up

Sigh, knowing all the tech in the world doesn't change the fact that you sometimes go back to your old habits and/or don't use them in a clutch.

So I met this beautiful girl in the biohealth Symposium. Was in a group with her for one of the sessions. Didn't get any IOIs, but I don't think I screwed up too badly. At least I came off as an interesting guy. Problem was that I was supposed to follow this up during the dinner period that they had scheduled. However, I didn't approach her at this time (namely because I didn't know what to say without sounding like an idiot), and instead just kept to some other friends that I saw over the course of the symposium. At one point, I think we made eye contact. I nodded at her, but I don't think she saw it. She just looked at my general direction then looked away. Anyways, I'm still quite and AFC. I think I need some more help in this area. I screwed up I think. No question about it.

On another hand, besides labs, my life is going pretty good. I just got contacts too. Oh well. Over-analysis is fun to do, but doesn't do anything ultimately. Life goes on. But dang, she was pretty.

Till we meet again, my Valkyrie.

No comments: