Thursday, May 31, 2007

Back in To

Well, the trip to Europe was certainly fun. However, all good things must come to an end. I met a lot of good people on the tour, and they're now on my facebook list. All interesting people.

I think I took many good photos on the trip. Several of them are good enough to blow up to poster size in my opinion. And the quality is superb. I'll put some of them up in full size so you can appreciate it. Expect links to be up here sometime....next week? Have to ask my cousin for space.

Also, my imagination seems to have soared when I wasn't near a computer. Several new dreams/plot ideas have been recorded. Damn interesting ones in my opinion, and actually workable for a 'short' story. I just have to write it now.

As for my job search, I don't know what I want yet. I'm just shooting resumes out and hoping for the best. I should look harder, but so far I don't really have the will to do so. I don't know what it is, but I feel like such a sloth at home. I must work up more motive power.

The first 2/8 pictures are on facebook. They're the selected 80 pictures from a list containing more than 1280. But like half of those are drunken pictures, so... Anyways, you'll have fun watching it. I hope.

I'll post the artistic ones up later.

Sweet dreams, my Valkyrie.

No comments: