Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hobbies

It's been two weeks again.

The Microsoft interview went decent I thought. Although I think I may have failed the first one, the latter few went relatively alright. Hopefully I get hired. If not, I don't know what else to do.

So the Europe trip is coming up. I'm planning to buy a new camera for that. A Fujifilm Finepix F30. Went to Scarborough Town Center for tax forms the other day and went to Black's. I was wavering between the Finepix F30 and the new Canon SD 1000 Elph. The Canon SD Elph was nice, but the Finepix seemed to have a better sensor array and take better pictures overall. So right now I decided on the Finepix F30 even though it looks like a block, I've heard that it feels solid in the hand. At Black's, the sales rep there went through a complete transformation after I started talking about the Fuji products. She's like a fangirl for Fuji products. However, Black's didn't carry Fuji products unless its by special order. Talked for a while about how bad corporate management is and the lack of marketing for Fuji products. Had a really good time talking to her because she seems to know what she was talking about. Anyways, the Fujifilm Finepix F30 it is. 2GB xD card too.

In other news, no other news yet. Went over to Joe's and talked about stuff while watching the Senators vs. Devils game. He made a good observation. I don't really have any hobbies. I have: a) RPG games/DOTA/ Gaming in general b) Manga/Anime c)Monopoly/Scrabble d) Poker e)Alternative History/Sci-fi/Fantasy fiction. Also, there's psychoanalysis and just thinking, which tends to be solo activities. Hmm, can't really get into most music except obscure little bands that I can't seem to remember half the time.

So anyways, I think that a relationship between two people have to have at least some element of commonality. Joe disagrees. Meh. I'll thresh this idea out later.

Well. Don't know what I'll do tomorrow or later. But hopefully I'll get good news.

1 comment:

transcendent said...

Should've went the the Canon. You can't go wrong with Canon. But, I'm a big Canon fanboy, so I may be biased. ($1500 on a Canon lens? Pass the kool-aid.)

Those are fine hobbies. Why do you say you have none?