Saturday, April 14, 2007

So....what now?

Well. 414 marks got released. I passed, but the mark for that course is better left unsaid. Much worse than I expected.

Not that it really matters now I suppose.

So I finish my last ECE exam. Only 1 left and I consider that one a joke. So I'm probably going to spend very little time on it.

Have you ever trained with weights. Like power wrists and ankle weights? After you take them off, you get a refreshing feeling. You feel lighter to the point of feeling like you could fly. I guess that's how I feel about exams. It's over and my hardest exams are done. All I have left is freedom, and its a heady feeling. But then again, I sometimes feel like something is missing. Like some type of external motivation of some sort.

Sometimes I feel bored. Sometimes I wonder if my life likes to play with my emotions like this.

On another hand. My dreams have just become weird. And studying for an interview takes hard work. Sigh.

Back to studying. This time for the interview.

No comments: