Monday, April 16, 2007

It's time to start again.

I guess my blood has been calling out to leave some more memories or feelings or some other inner person stuff here so I don't have to deal with it. It's nothing special, but it is a procedure for me to do. It also helps that I'm semi-bored nowadays.

Just check the exam. I think this is the first time I overstudied for an exam. Because I overstudied, I used techniques that were incorrect because I was overthinking the problem. Doesn't that annoy the hell out of me. Understudied, I can get. Overstudied? I feel stupider for even doing it.

Anyways. I believe I am intensely attracted to the whole concept of tsundere girls. Perhaps its just because I like the concept of a challenge? Or maybe it fits my idea of romance? Who knows. But meh, we aren't all lucky enough to get what we need, much less what we want. Only time would tell. What a passive sounding answer. But fortune favors the prepared, even though disappointment follows the hopeful.

Boy. That was total emo right there. Maybe I should cut back on the apathy and angst that's left over from my teenage years. Oh well. It's been a good five years, even if it isn't the best. But then again, good is a lot better than bad.

Next up, Microsoft Interview on the 23rd and Trip starting on the 8th.

No comments: