Friday, September 07, 2007

I don't feel like writing

There seem to be multitudes of idea swirling in my head right now, but I find myself unwilling to commit them to a cohesive sense on paper. Unfortunately, I must let it out somehow, or I'll find myself unable to absorb new information.


mm...Edamame is delicious. I recently gotten myself several bags and I've run through them.

If I type Kevin with one finger shifted to the right on my right hand, it turns into Levom. Maybe that would be my new handle.

Food security is where its at. Now to make it affordable. No? Maybe its food knowledge. I mean, the nutritional transition is driving people obese.

I really should finish my story and the trailer. So far, I got an outline. But that's it. Oh, and I have to send out more job apps.

I need something to occupy my time. Wikipedia and Dota seem to drain my time, but does not balance the creative aspect of it. I feel used...

Will someone comment? I feel lonely =/ Everyone's working or something. It's just my brain and me. Will someone stop me from thinking!!!

Heh.

Kevin

No comments: