Saturday, October 13, 2007

Out with Lisha. And her friends

Today, did nothing till 2:30pm. But had the most amazing dream. Personal, but I've been having a lot of dreams for the past few days. This one though, I managed to write down because it was amazing. But unfortunately, wanting something doesn't make it real =/.

Had to stay in till 2:30 because of a guy coming in to fix something between our gate and our front door. But I had to get to Queen Mary by 4:00 to meet Lisha. So I left him working while I left at 3:15. Got to Queen Mary at 4:00pm. Lisha said I wouldn't make it unless I left at 3. I got there 15 minutes early AND her class ended 30 minutes late. So I waited for no reason.

I got to meet her friends, Juliana, Hannah, Jasmine and Marlene. Public health is where the girls are at apparently. We went to Stanley, which is funny because I was there the night before visiting my relatives. we walked around the pier and the market, which was scenic, but it started raining. We gave up on going to the far beach. Instead, we opted to walk around Stanley instead. Went to McDonalds to eat because we couldn't get to a decently priced restaurant.

Meanwhile, we talked about a lot of things. Juliana believes in the existence of a soulmate. While I also hold that view, my notion of it is a more fatalistic one where I do cherish the idea, I think that ultimately most of us settle. They also talked a lot about class, which meant I can't enter the conversation. It was fun nevertheless.

Lisha and I discussed more relationship stuff, psychological reasoning, and what we ultimately want in life. At least she found today fun, which is good. I think I don't know what I want yet, but still, I can still appreciate stuff right? And I do treasure my minute infatuations, even when I do realize nothing will come of it.

Lisha and I then went to LKF for the carnival. Unlike yesterday, there was a lot of bazaars, and of course, lots of drinks for sale. There was a toy-r-us themed street for the kids. I got the best picture of a little girl chasing bubbles. I really wish it wasn't noisy or blurred because of my low ISO setting. Lisha got a decent picture though, so I may use hers when I update these with photos.

I think they're all wonderful people. Glad to have met them.

3 comments:

Ghostman said...

You mention this Lisha girl many many times...who is she? Are you *eh-hem* ______ in her?

:)

Ghostman said...

Oh and another comment...
FYI, when you start at AMD, Steve will be leaving. He's off to Cali.

See you in a couple of weeks! Enjoy HK! It's greaAAT!

Cheers!

Unknown said...

soooo, am i apart of this "where the girls at" comment?

how's china...and the bobblehead thingy...man, i've got no time to find this place!

and no...kev doesn't believe in friendcest, and neither do i.