Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Holy shit, it's been a month...

And I still haven't done my TFSAs. That's not too bad, but my RRSP I really should complete. I need that tax rebate!

Been taking a few pictures, but nothing really extraordinary. I did go a bit overboard buying lenses. Not the best, but still quite a bit of a frontend investment.

Got new glasses, and contacts. The glasses might be good, not sure yet. I hate to define life by what I buy. So materialistic, but I guess that's all that's new besides work.

I've stopped studying for GMATs for a while. I don't really seem to have time. It's kind of sucky that way. I don't even know where it goes.

One thing I do know, I am going to Montreal in March, so that should be plenty of photo-ops. Don't exactly know where to go though. I really should ask a resident of Montreal...like Yuki.

Um, I haven't thought about life and stuff like that for a while. I don't know why. Maybe it's a consequence of not having enough time? It could be, I'm not sure.

This is just an update I guess.

2 comments:

rocketscientist said...

You got a new lens? What did you get?

King said...

Let see. A 17-55 canon 2.8 and a 24-75 tamron 2.8. I might sell the tamron now that I got the canon.