Thursday, September 22, 2005

A cool play

Well, I guess its official, its a total switch to this blogspot. Mainly because I support google? Or maybe I just need a fresh start. Let see, if nothing else, I can post stuff that I'll never think of in the other one, mainly because the other one is so based on abstract ideas.

Yesterday, I was called at the last minute to go to a play with Brooke. Turns out it was a chinese play about some kind of Idol show and the backstabbing that goes on. Most of the play was enjoyable. However, a lot of the time I was kinda distracted since it was Brooke that asked me to go at the last second. This is curious as I don't talk to her much. I'm probably going to ask her to the movies since I got in to the play on her tickets.

Anyways, I actually enjoyed the play. It was well done, although the ending was kinda abrupt and contrite. I could see why they can't really extend it without making it look like crap, but it is an abrupt ending. I noticed that Brooke didn't seem to enjoy it too much, as she was there only for her friend who was playing a lead role, but she said she was tired the whole time she was there. Oh well. After that, she drove me straight home (woohoo, I know someone that has access to a car). Then I went back to playing WoW and WC3. All in all, it was fun times.

I did see Mei and Yuting there. They didn't notice me. I also saw Christie because she won a gift certificate. Jason was there too, with Clarence and his roommates. Mei told me about Jason though, I couldn't see him at all. Mei and Yuting both commented about my new parting style with my hair. I thought it looked alright, but they said they almost didn't recognize me with the new hair. Mei later told me it looked decent, which makes it all alright.

Been playing WoW incessently for the last little while (since Internet came). Level 24 already. Still pretty fun, althought it has become nothing more than a drive to level 60. I still got to subscribe too. Gotta remember that.

Anyways, this is a good start to a blog. Till next time, my Valkyrie.

No comments: