Friday, September 23, 2005

Singing in the Rain

Well, nothing much happened today. It was raining when I got off work. And as usual, I don't pack my rain gear because it is too much to carry. Instead, I decided not to go straight home and go to sobey's to pick up a chicken. That way I didn't need to go home hungry. So anyways, I go and it started raining harder. As I rode around the streets heading back home, I realized something. Too many people try to fight nature and don't realize it. So what if I'm a little dirty. Nothing a little shower won't fix. And people are so deathly scared of the rain that they run into their cars and hide and sit there. Sigh.

On the other front, I wonder if I'm doing stuff right or wrong. Sometimes I wish there was an emotion detector or something to ensure that what I'm doing actually make sense. Probably not a good thing, because then I'll probably realize what weird people girls are.

No comments: