Saturday, December 17, 2005

Lonely in Gorgeous Tears

I'd rather write/read a blog than to write my WTR. This lack of motivation is bad. Life as usual, has been uneventful for now, for which I am glad. When events happen, I like to be on top of things, being able to spin them the way I want them spun.

And yet, someone just told me I'm spontaneous. Go figure. I guess its because I can commit to an event 2 days before I'm told, does not mean I'm spontaneous. But rather, I plan enough ahead that there is optional time, time I can spend uselessly on subjects.

I like my plans. They allow a lot of leeway to do things when I want, what I want. The problem of course, is that sometimes those times can turn to unproductivity because I didn't plan on them for being work time.

So, plans vs. spontaneous actions. I like to be prepared and incorporate both into my plans. But some people don't understand how I like to be prepared for anything.

Oh well. Those people that don't understand me just can be without my magnificent prescence.

My ego has gotten bigger...can you tell?

Anyways...Lonely in Gorgeous Tears is by Tommy Feburary6, a Jpop band. I find the melody to be interesting. Currently top song on winamp. Next to Hotel California sung by the Gypsy Kings with an accent. Fun to listen to =)

No comments: