Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fast Update

Or maybe not so fast. Depends on how much I want to write.

Symposium is in a day. I don't think we're really ready. But I guess we'll wing it. I don't know what's going to happen. But let's hope its good.

In the mean time, my stuff to do list is:

1. Finish reading assignments.
2. Finish marking when things are due.
3. Finish correcting my resume.
4. Finish applying for jobs.
5. Ask for reference letters for grad school.

CUTC was good. There was a lot of stuff there and we stayed at the Hilton. That, and some of the free stuff wasn't bad.

I've been sleeping more lately. Hopefully that would be good for my health. That should balance out the fact I still have no groceries to cook with and instead been eating out all the time. This is really taking a chunk out of my wallet.

On the other hand, I think I'm the embodiment of chaos. I think chaos in general is more interesting than straight order. A balance is necessary, but I think I lean more towards chaos than order. I think I like to keep options open so that anything I do is basically more random than normal. Like spontaneously planning to go out but still have at least several plans of action. I have a problem with overplanning anyways. Too much work for too little return.

Hopefully my luck doesn't desert me now. And no, I have no interest in girlfriends right now unless they're practically thrown onto my lap. This is not the time for it. Four months of school and I have no idea where I am going to end up. I think this is probably the worst time possible for it.

And you know what? Just because I stated that it is the worst time possible, I think it just might happen. After all, most important things in my life happen at the worst possible time. Well, not worst possible, but pretty bad timings. It's only the unimportant things that are extra convenient, like changing street lights, etc.

Oh yes, another thing. I need to work more on endurance. Indoor soccer and dodgeball! Wee!

Till I see you in my dreams again, my Valkyrie.

No comments: