Friday, January 19, 2007

Late night post.

Symposium was a blast. It was over too quickly. I did a video for it that can be found....here.

I don't know what's going to happen to me in a few years. No one can really predict the future. We can predict trends, but individual actions are impossible. The very act of observation can alter the course of the individual.

Everyone believes or at least hopes that "Everything is going to be alright" for them. But that's almost never the case. All we can do is hope for the best. Alright after all, is not perfection, merely just 'okay' or decent.

No one knows what the future holds and I'll be a fool to try to predict it.

I guess all we can do is enjoy the present?

Guess I skipped doing work again today.

I bought 90 bucks worth of Here is Greenwood manga. But I guess that's a great little present for myself.

I should sleep now. Till I see you in my dreams, my Valkyrie.

No comments: