Thursday, November 22, 2007

Working....

So I'm working right now. There's not much to say about that. Except that there isn't as much time as there used to be. I work around 9 hours a day and I have around 4 hours free time. The rest spent on sleep and domestic chores. I wonder if this is going to be my life.

Oh well. If it is, I can't complain, even though it does not mean I should get complacent. Always strive and change. Even if it is artificial.

I don't know why I'm being so evasive. But the thing is that I don't exactly know what I want. My future is changing. It's in a way, I seem to be within myself and outside at the same time. As a part of humanity, and yet separate from it. Superiority complex? Maybe, but it could easily be the inverse. Ugh.

Well, I have freedom right now. So why is it I want to be shackled? Trying out everything once? But even then, I need to be motivated and kept interested. That's the hard part.

Dreams lately seem...charged. As if they were prophecies. They seem so vivid. I wonder if I should resume writing them down. It'd kill my sleep cycle, but it might be worth it.

No comments: