Saturday, April 19, 2008

Outside in a Lounge Chair


outside in a lounge chair
Originally uploaded by RielLanart
Went to work today for chip bringup. So basically like 8 hours with no lunch, and working on a Saturday. Very much of a waste because today is one of the most perfect days I've encountered in terms of weather.

I love this time of year. It's not too hot, yet it is warm enough to just sit outside. No bugs yet because it is early in the year. It's not cold at all.

I'm sitting outside in a lounge chair. The usual luminance of the full moon is richly clouded over by a light overnight haze. The breeze is warmly pleasant. I wish I had an alcoholic beverage right now. It feels so perfect.

It is one of those nights where everything seems perfect and magical.I wish it would be like this in four days as well. Perfect.

Till I see you in my dreams again, my dear Valkyrie.

No comments: