Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Inspiration flashes.

For some reason I want to write about a story. The story as it stands, would be about how hard it is being to connect with people in this world. As well as having a whole state vs. religion thing, combining the big bang theory and how short our lives are really in this universe of ours.

Actually, I think it would be more about alienation...well, I lost the flash of inspiration. I think I have to watch more depressing stuff on media changes and censorship and recombine my old story first. Add some military tones to it. Portray the villain as a anti-hero. And the real villain being an evil controlling organization. With less conspiracy and more on personality and indoctrination of institutions such as religion.

Anyways, I decided that my destination for this year is Vancouver. I will somehow schedule to go there. And plan a trip. But don't know when yet though.

Till I see you in my dreams, my Valkyrie.

No comments: