Sunday, July 09, 2006

Another week passes.

So far, most of the time have been spent on fourth year design project. We've hit a major roadblock and it seems like we need to put a bit more time on it. Hopefully, we 'll get pass it. We have until the 17th to actually get it working.

Yesterday, we had one of the most successful gatherings for our class. Ammon staged a bbq at his house, somehow getting more than 30 people there. Lan and I helped by helping with the shopping. My budgeting was so precise that it was exactly on the dot. Darren and Alex helped by cooking the whole time. We did a lot of stuff, from pingpong, to eating, to supersoakers, to talking, to Winning Eleven, Smash Brothers, Mah-Jong, Poker. It was a fun night. Thanks Ammon, once again, for being such a gracious host.

Not a lot of time to think really. But pretty interesting dreams. Some of which I can't really remember in the morning, but it was exciting and thrilling. Somehow, I hope that I can remember them. I lack the motivation to write most of my dreams into stories, maybe I can use them to illlustrate my overall life in general. That would be interesting. Although, I'd wonder what a dream filled with an apartment building with weird elevators, a spy plot and guns represent.

Oh well. I hope to see you in my dreams, my Valkyrie.

No comments: