Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Happy 100th post

Well....FYDP is a pass!

After working on it non-stop for the past few weeks, I've almost despaired about non finishing it whatsoever, but we pulled through. That's something to be happy about anyways.

I feel like after the FYDP is over, there seems to be a lack of urgency, even though I still have 2 projects and a lab to finish. It's too early to celebrate just yet. I still don't have a job, and I still need to figure out what to do with my life.

I guess the last one isn't really urgent.

But yes, what exactly are we doing? Imprint had an interesting article about gender roles and how it allowed certain people (girls, mostly) to not think about purpose at all, because their 'purpose' was to get married and start a family. But meh, its a new age and I'm a guy, so that does not apply. Glad I'm not the only one to have this problem, but still, I'd like to solve it.

Ahh, a good nights rest was useful. I think I can focus a bit more now, but I still want some more sleep.

I guess I should write more, but I don't seem to know what to write, or how to motivate to write more by myself. Sigh. Till I see you in my dreams, my Valkyrie.

No comments: