Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Okay....setbacks.

Let's review in a week okay.

1. Car = awesome. Love the car. However, it is dirty already. =/

2. Dryer not fixed. Calling Electrician again tomorrow.

3. Job secured. However, things at work bugging me because I can't solve it and needs to be done before leaving for vacation.

4. Planning going along. Not as fast as I'd like, but going.

5. Ticket still in purgatory.

1. Hope she doesn't read this blog? Probably not. Given probability. Woo.

2. No money still. This isn't going to change =/.

3. Joined a dodgeball/sports group. Need to get out of the house more anyways.


Doing more stuff. Not as much as I'd like, but its a start. I need to reclaim the glory of my former years. Seems like I was the best as I was younger. In girls, sports, academics. Now, all I can do is rationalize. Reactionary. Bad.

I'm sore all over from dodgeball.

Maybe if I shout hard enough, a purpose would come.

No comments: