Sunday, October 26, 2008

Here is my pledge.

Well, I'll be going on a trip to the Far East in a couple of days. My pledge is that I will take lots of pictures and have enough 'adventures' that would make a fun trip. I will also finish writing them up in order to post each day after I have come back.


As for other stuff. Back burner.

Someone described me as a little boy in a chaotic world. Perhaps all I need to do is find the little girl in this chaotic world. Devil's advocate? I only like arguing because people reveal themselves a lot more when they're arguing. When you argue, it is because the matter at hand is of importance and passion to you.

I've been more afraid of opportunity cost than anything else in the world. That's why I'm not a huge risk taker right now. I am too afraid of loss. This is a natural human trait that I have to overcome.

I need a new motto. Fortune favors the bold does not fit me perfectly. I'll think of something.

What do I want?

No comments: