Wednesday, October 08, 2008

256 post. 0x100!

Too much hex at work.

So anyways, I give up. I may be too chickenshit because of the lack of enthusiasm, or the fact that we can barely chat for 5 minutes without being bored. Or maybe I haven't broken out my repertoire of wittiness. Or maybe we have nothing really in common. And I think she reads this. Nah. I'm not interesting enough to read about =p. (Plus paranoia makes people crazy. Security by obscurity though? what a joke). Maybe I still am not mature enough? But lots of people are also immature like me. Sigh. This is one thing I can' teasily succeed in. Because success have no clear objectives. Ugh. Vagueness, uncertainty. Why do you plague me so?

So, 21 days to plan for the Japan trip. Likewise, 21 days to finish all my work beforehand. It will not be easy.

Went to Nuit Blanche. Was fun. Actually met Yuki (and Abe, but Yuki is special because people keep referencing her for info on Japan, and turn surprised when I say I don't know her) for the first time. stayed until 3am. Fun times. Too bad Lily had to leave at 12.

US trip on Thanksgiving isn't happening because no one wants to plan.

Electrician fixed the problem with the dryer, and charged me $200+ dollars for it.Sigh.

Market's down. I don't know when I'll get enough cash to invest as I want to. And house prices going down. Need parents to come back. Hopefully have a deal soon.

Bought some whey powder to help me. It has creatine. I don't know how I feel about that.

Need to look at luggage sets too. Maybe a huge MECC backpack?

As for other stuff, nothing interesting of note. Just minor housekeeping work. I'll post pictures of like 2 months in a day or two. Have to also review Japanese. Even now, I'm slacking. Sigh. I really really need to get my focus.

No comments: