Sunday, October 12, 2008

I have a problem.

Procrastination.

It's a huge problem. So far this weekend, I still haven't cleaned up the house like I was suppoed to. Even today, on sunday, I haven't done anything. Woke up at two and I didn't eat at all. Some kind of purification ritual I suppose.

Yesterday, met up with some of my HS friends. Turkey + thanksgiving. However, I think the after eating activity, dota, made me pretty much sick of the game right now. Uninstalled WC3. Going to have to grow up some time. I've gotten bored of games now. I guess in a way, I finally feel that I can have a direct impact of what I'm doing in life.

Apparently, today was awkward central in the beginning. I wonder if she knows I know she knows...-.-. I love recursive problems. Because if you think about it, it really is easy to solve and to shatter the chain of questioning and uncertainty. It just takes one push. But am I brave enough to do it?

I still can't sleep. It's 6am. Was on the phone for 3 hours talking about stuff. And lots of msn messages. Sometimes, I wonder if I screwed up in my messanging behavior. I've recently noticed I seem to chat on msn only with girls more than guys. I wonder if its because I usually talk with guys and chat with girls because I can't talk with girls in person much (since I talk with my guy friends when we hang out much more often). Most of the girls I know seem to not be in Toronto. Hong Kong, Kingston, Waterloo. I don't know why. Weird. But life's circumstances are like that.

I wonder if I should go to the Jason Mraz concert on Wednesday. No one I know is into Jason Mraz and no one I can really drag them to it.

Bought a new piece of luggage. Hope its as good as I saw it online. I think I might be impulsively shopping for 'quality' items. Maybe I need to limit my spending soon. What with the weakening economy. I'm this close to opening that RRSP account to invest. Questrade seems to make it simple. But I want to wait until Broadcom switches. When I finally get the RRSP matching. Will be a while, but the stock market is like perfect right now. I've been told, you're given three life-changing events to change it for the better in your life. The problem is, I don't know if I wasted any yet.

Anyways, I'm going to sleep.

1 comment:

pop345_ca said...

*pat pat* there there...