Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Decisions

Sent out the stuff I needed to. Paid bills. Relative freedom.

Going to take the GMAT in July.

I don't get why people wouldn't like photos on facebook, even if its just a picture of them as a couple. Seriously, are you that ashamed of your potential mate? Or just ashamed of the picture in general?

I don't believe that I ever regret any thing I've done. I've regret stuff that I haven't done, but not stuff that I did do. Oh well, different opinions I guess.

People are so scared and they'd like privacy and the like. I almost want to say, who'd stalk you? But that's mean. Likewise, with the facebook photos. It's not like its a tagged picture. I don't get it, but sure.

I guess I'm just not as important that privacy is such a huge concern for me.

No comments: