Thursday, December 13, 2007

Can't sleep

Ugh. I can't sleep.

It's 1 in the morning and I was feeling pretty tired at 9. Now I'm awake though, and can't seem to sleep.

On a side note, I waste a lot of food. Spoilage is actually a high casualty, because my mother is overprotective and I keep forgetting about stuff. She prepares too much, whereas I hate being bound without choice and convenience. More often than not, something spoils because I have totally forgot about it. I like to say its not my fault, mainly because I wasn't part of the preparation process, how would I remember about it. I keep track of what I make and what I have left. But if someone else does it for me, without my input, it will spoil.

Unfortunately.

Right now, I'm hoping I can sleep, so that I can actually get a good night's sleep for once.

Until I see you in my dream, my Valkyrie.

2 comments:

Carter said...

What's with the Norse god reference? lol

King said...

Well. I've been naming the girl that I see in my dreams, the Valkyrie. I have no clue if I'll ever meet her in real life, but I sincerely hope I do.

She's fiery, funny, and a whole host of adjectives I can't describe. She's awesome. Usually she has the same look: shoulder length brown hair, a small face, cute smile, charming personality. I always look forward to meeting her.

Ha, I can never get her name though. And I always miss getting the girl by a hair. It's so sad really. =p