Sunday, December 09, 2007

Time flies

Is it half way through December already? It's been a mess of things and time just keeps flowing by.

I've been feeling less and less energetic recently, mainly because I don't like cleaning up. I've been staying in bed until I'm hungry, and then getting up, making food, then get back into bed. It's a very slovenly lifestyle, but its the first weekend I've done something like that. I didn't even feel like working at all.

The very thought of being a consumer nauseates me. Consumers are the enemy. They are the mindless masses that just consumes. In order to rise up, we have to create, and I have done precious little of it. And yet, I can't get myself to do it. It's sad.

Oh well. Sigh.

Kevin

May I see you in my dreams, my Valkyrie.

3 comments:

Carter said...

Hey man, no need to have such a venomous outlook on consumerism...okay, maybe a LITTLE venomous is alright. I don't buy a lot of Christmas gifts myself, but the way I see it is that there are some people out there that deserves gifts every now and then.

King said...

Lol. I don't mean shoppers. I mean people that just sit around, in front of the TV, absorbing everything without producing anything back into the world.

Carter said...

oh ok ok...yeah i hate them too :P Hey man we gotta get the gang together over the Christmas break (if I end up staying in Toronto).