Thursday, March 06, 2008

A post before I sleep

This week has been a busy week. I keep finding bugs in the system and this causes more work for me. Granted, I do slack off once in a while to keep my sanity, but on the whole, a lot of negotiation, a lot of trying to rack our brains of diagnosing the problem and a whole bunch of time spent trying to effectively use our time.

As a result, I haven't been able to sleep more than 6 hours. I haven't worked the whole other 18 hours, but I do have to spend at least 5-6 hours on my own stuff, in order to just relax. I think stress is slowly killing me.

Been thinking a lot lately, but little resolution. I don't know what I want. I may never know. Maybe I just want someone to love and to pour my affection to (what an image huh). I guess 'loving' and caring is just as important as being loved and cared for.

And then I wonder at my own personal darkness. Have you gone through a checklist of what you can do and cannot do in terms of ethics (if there were no consequences). I think for me, my personal darkness is quite big. I guess part of that is that I dislike being restricted. I think if I had to choose an alignment, I'd probably be True Neutral. And somehow, I think that's the most 'evil' alignment. Just because the true neutral can explain away anything and still come out 'ahead'. For those of you that don't get it, its basically an explanation of ethics from a mathematical model (D&D actually).

My brain isn't working anymore. And I should start working out. I only have 2-3 years left to build up muscle and bone mass apparently.

Sigh. At least Smash Brothers Brawl is coming out this Saturday.

And I need to write another informative article. These self-reflection post need more flavour.

See you in my dreams, my Valkyrie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, i totally get what you mean about needing to love and care for others...it's not that necessary to be loved in return for me...hence that whole dilemma thing w/ not wanting to tell B...

anyway, that's why i send out my mass emails...

don't be stressed, take a nap.