Sunday, January 29, 2006

Chinese New Year

Boring as hell. That's what I'd describe yesterday's New Year performance. Without further ado, Happy Chinese New Year. Hopefully.

I went to Waterloo's 3 mandarin clubs put on a show at Fed Hall. It was disorganized, not well managed in terms of time, and the exhibits weren't really awestriking. Instead, I fell asleep through over half of them, giving me a whole 2 hour nap.

Haven't done much lately, in terms of anything. Academically, socially, physically. All aspects seem to be at a standstill. I need another motivating force. One of them is coming up soon, that being midterms.

I joined facebook. Added 2 photo albums, or photos I had laying around. I'll add more if it is well received, but I doubt many people have even joined facebook.

Oh well. Made a shephard's pie today. Not very good. But then again, shepard's pie usually isn't very good. At least its filling.

Back to trying to do work.

===============================================================
Read on only if you're seriously bored. Or want to know more about dreams. Or just like storylines

So anyways, you can say dreams are the unconscious manifestations of things you have seen during that day. Technically, with my recent lack of reading fiction and stories, it is really evident because it usually reflects what I had seen the day before. Today was no different, except the scope of the dream is much more advanced than most.

It is set in the world of Mai Otome. Yes, it was an anime I was watching because I was bored. Basically, the world has special female soldiers that have special nanomachines in them. However, when they have any form of sexual contact with males, the nanomachines breakdown, making them unable to have sexual relations with males. After that, there is a fusion of ideas, from books such as Deception Point and Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. Their organization is huge, based upon secrecy and spying. In order to create the next generation of Otomes, they abduct males, extract their semen and then artificially create more otomes using the otomes as artificial breeding grounds. Now, the problem is that these males can't be said to have had relations with otomes, and thus they are returned to Earth in secret locations. The Otomes live in a seperate dimension. They are connected to this world through gates. However, one day, it goes seriously wrong, as the gates seem to be malfunctioning. The dimension that they live in seem to be collpasing in some parts and destroyed in other parts. It seems like a computer virus has been lurking in the computer that operates this dimensional world. It is a swap, fix and destroy virus and thus the dimension is unstable. The head of security of the otomes, which is a male (all the staff positions are males, special ones that are basically the spiritual lovers of the otomes) seem to figure out that this is a virus and sets out to destroy the dimensional barrier to return the otome's world back to Earth in order to stop the collapse.

It ends there. But yeah, weird that I can remember so much detail of it. And there was another one the day before too, but that has no links I can see to anything I watch/did that day. It involved an island with two set bridges, similar to the bridge in London (with the two story bridge?). The one that was being worked on was named "something a la Trois Fauchard" or something like that. There's this whole other storyline about how my workers kept on disappearing and eventually it was found out that the word Punjab in this country meant male genitals and somehow that was an obscene word and they were sent to jail. Really weird too.

Ever wonder why I don't have normal dreams? I'm not normal. Which is probably a good thing.

1 comment:

King said...

It's more fun when you're actually dreaming. It's kinda like being in a virtual reality game.

And besides, how do dreams like this reflect that fact that I "need" a "woman"?