Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Manifestation

Yup, my schedule is once again screwed up.

Let see, after class today (which I slept half way through), went straight to bed and just slept. There were two incidents where I was woken up and lost my temper, but I fell back asleep quite quickly. Woke up at 2 am. But that's 9 hours of solid sleep, even though I'm hungry.

I guess the sleep was worth it becaues I had a really interesting dream. Wish I could remember it though. It was one of those epic ones with a goal and a journey and all sorts of twists. Feels like several months instead of one night. It was still set in the otome universe I believe. Except this time there is a whole bunch of battles. Very interesting, even though I can't recall it.

Oh well. TIme to get back to work.

No comments: