Thursday, January 19, 2006

Woo...too busy to think.

Most people think this is a bad thing. But sometimes, it takes place of the distractions that serve as the necessary buffer between reality and yourself. I'm not caught up in work yet, but that is a matter of time.

I have been suffering a lot from lack of sleep and irregular sleeping schedules. I may have my first ever headache! I don't think I've really had one before.

Today was the symposium for Fourth Year Design Projects for the Electrical and Computer Department. It shows how much work I'll have to do and basically how much I don't know right now.

Also was the night of a dinner party hosted by Matt Ho. Interesting bunch and crowd. It's a damn shame that he's fed up with electrical and went to computer engineering instead.

Wee to no thinking. But this is only a temporary respite. That's a good thing.

Also just discovered DC++ or direct connect ++. Used to be a pretty ineffective way of searching but a first year with sympatico made a new hub based on the UW resnet LAN network. Woo....lots of stuff to watch. This is a bad thing. I already finished a season of family guy and all the new episodes. Although... this means I don't lose my connection from downloading externally.

Soon I'll start thinking again. For now, I'll be in a state of euphoria. In a bit, I may be wallowing in my uselessness. But the timing! the timing!

To sleep!

Craziness!

1 comment:

Jason Yu said...

"To sleep! Craziness!"

I love that. How true. Go dreams!