Friday, November 24, 2006

I love root beer.

Yes, I love root beer.

Ever since I rediscovered this beverage of choice in university, I have grown very accustomed to it. Nowadays, if I'm looking for a soft drink, it is root beer I turn to. All root beer tastes different because of a different composition. Personally, I prefer A&W because it contains vanilla, which makes it taste sweeter.

It's 12. and I guess it's kind of late. I'll write this quick.

Thanks Francis. Those 80s songs are gold. Here's a list:
Level 42 - Something about you
Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme
Lionel Richie - Hello
Aha - Take on Me

I'll be listening to them for the next several days.
==================================================
I'm curious. Would you prefer your partner to be reliant on you, or be totally self-reliant? Would you rather that they are weak or strong emotionally? I'm curious you see. Too reliant a partner, and that becomes clingy. Too self-reliant, and that becomes frigid.

I think one of our needs is that we feel that we are needed in some way. That we matter in this world. So, in order to 'matter', you need to be needed by the person you love right? It makes you feel 'special' and unique. However, in order to attract such a person, you need to be successful in life in some way. They have to excel in some field, meaning they are more than self-reliant. This makes it a balancing act between being successful and needing the other person.

By my conclusion, the best attraction that one can have is to be hugely successful with a character flaw, whether it is in personality or emotionally. That way, for guys at least, it also nurture the mothering instinct in females to try to correct you out of it.

Granted, this is still theory crafting, but I think it is sound in reasoning.
===================================================
Anyways, I think I'm going to sleep. It is 12 and maybe I'll post some more later tomorrow.

Good night and sweet dreams. Till I see you in my dreams, my dear Valkyrie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Root beer is an awful, awful drink.

(Note how the word 'awful' is repeated to amplify it's meaning. Must be very awful indeed.)

That is all.