Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Another week, another post.

So what new this week? A new haircut, a new set of glasses, a new mp3 player, a new webcam.

Besides material stuffs, not much.

Anyways, been playing WoW quite a bit still. It's a good timewaster, although one wonders if wasting time is ever good. But then again, all you need to do is find out several activities that you would enjoy as you continue your journey to death. Pleasant thought eh?

I found out several things.

I can't seem to get into K-dramas. I don't know if its the actors, the culture or the plots, but I simply cannot seem to relate to them on a level I can understand.

I also don't find the Korean actresses attractive. Maybe it's the cultural undertones or the lack of media contact/brainwashing, I just don't find them as attractive as some people profess 'drop-dead gorgeous'.

I lack passion. Ambition I have. It's that I can't get into a topic too deeply or interested in it for its own sake. Or at least any activities that would help me make a 'living'. That's why I make short term goals for myself that has direct results. Why I like games that have 'rep' systems because it feels like I'm accomplishing something, or at least tricking myself into thinking so. I'm pretty confident in my ability to do things, so I feel like a missile without a target. Drive, it's what I'm missing.

So my dad and I get into a huge discussion on what I should do after graduation. I still don't know. I find it hard to decide, and harder to take action on a definite step.

There's more that I should write, but I can't think of them at the moment that would be appropiate because it would be trite. So good night and sweet dreams, my dear Valkyrie.

No comments: