Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Weird Dream. but here it is in detail.

Anyways, it was like I was on a TV show. I'm one of the main characters, and the show is about many things. Most of it was about university. There are filler episodes that do not relate in any way to rest of the show.

I'm a university student with a main group of 4 friends. Me, guy A (Ya), girl A(Xa) and girl B(Charlotte). Now, Ya, Xa and I have been friends for a long time. We are friends, but Ya and Xa have a romantic tension towards them that is never fulfilled. I on the other hand, is Xa's best friend, while Ya is my best friend as well.

THroughout the course of the show, it is shown a lot of things, like how we meet deadlines and how we try to accomplish things we set out to do in university. However, most of that stopped when Charlotte joined our group.

Now, Charlotte was pretty. Short hair, always a hair clip in her short hair, brown hair, eyes and always energetic. She was like one of those sports managers in a sports manga brought to life. Now, Charlotte and I definately have some sort of romantic tension and this is explored in quite a bit of detail.

Midterms arrive and we all study like hell for them. Xenia was there as a guest star and she was commenting on how we never really study that hard. I find out that I live with Ya. Xa and Charlotte live across from us.

On the last few episodes, Xa meets a guy and falls heads over heels for him. They decide to get married quite fast. Ya becomes devastated. Xa doesn't seem to notice and invites all of us to her wedding, with Charlotte as the main bridesmaid and Ya and I to be two of the groomsman. All of us go on a trip to go skiing as a graduation gift to ourselves.

Weird part (could be filler):
Now, what was weird about this was that this was like a special episode depicting weird events. There was a mansion in the middle of a snow tundra. Just before the mansion, there is a bottomless chasm with a very very thin bridge connecting the two. THe chasm is no more than 2m wide, but definately scary. Before the chasm, there is a convenience store hut where we go in for hot chocolate. I'm the first one there, while the others take their sweet time driving. Kent (one of my other friends, can't tell if he's Ya or not), was over enthusiastic and almost fell in to the bottomeless chasm because it is only 2 meters and over a hill. He did get back safely though.

While we're waiting for our guide, the convenience store owner asks for hair nets. When asked what he's going to do with them, he says he's using them to deep fry pure chocolate. It sounds disgusting, because he's using hair nets to do it, but when it comes out, it's more like a batter coating a huge chocolate roll cake. Meanwhile, kent's playing with a doll that accepts chocolate candies (like m&ms) as money and keeps feeding it.

Meanwhile, the mansion is being rented by the elderly couple that owns it and doesn't seem to be worried that its empty most of the time. The realtor agent doesn't understand this and seems to be in quite a mood about it. She accepts the elderly couple's decision to only charge very little for the place, but doesn't seem to be too happy about it. She does realize though, that not many people would rent such an out of way place.

The episode concludes normally and we are seen riding back home in the bus. When all of us gets to our stop, I stay on the bus while the others get off. Telling them I'll join them later, I think about what to do with the case of Xa and Charlotte. I realize that I like Charlotte a great deal. Ringing the next stop, I realize it would be a cool 2 minutes before the next stop which translates to more than 20 minutes walk home. I walk home at the stop with a smile and I seem to hear a strain of music. It flows into me and I could hear the lyrics of this strain of melody. "I do...love you. Anything...Everything. Oooo, you know it's true." was the snippet I can still remember. After this song ended, another one began. I don't remember the lyrics to this one, but it is also incredibly pretty, and it is a soft slow ballad. When I get back though, I realize that our last projects our due. We are an art school and our last projects are sculptures. Somehow the wedding business is forgotten by me. We all work on the project. On the last scene, our entire class pose in front of the camera with our various sculptures. All of them seem to be held in our hands. However, Xa and Charlotte are missing. The first place sculpture was named "Glide" and it was featured ona table with a blue ribbon on a pedestal. The camera raises over the table (previously blocked by the backing cardboard of the display) and we see that "Glide" was a side profile sculpture of Charlotte. We also see Xa and Charlotte kiss. The matter of the wedding is still unresolved. And it ends.

Last known part was a commercial for a HK TV show about a guy (late 30s, 40s) with a beard and mustache living with his parents still. It was surprising me because up till now, the actors were speaking in Japanese (yes, I know I don't know Japanese, but in my dream I did). Whereas the actor was speaking in cantonese now. Then it really ends.

I frantically tried to remember the name of the show, and it slips by my memory grasp a few times. I don't remember it. However, I do remember that there is a 3 part (or 4 part) OVA that explains the ending and continues it to the true ending.

Then I wake up.

I do remember though, that the true ending involves me and Charlotte pairing off. Ya getting Xa's wedding called off at the last second. Xa and Ya getting together. It is really kind of cliche, but it is so good. It makes me wish I could see the OVA. Too bad it doesn't really exist in real life.

Comments? Email me =p. I want to know what you guys think.

No comments: