Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What a great song.

Spandau Ballet - True

That's a fresh old song I have always heard but never had a chance to figure out what it was. Anyways, now that I've found it, I'm happy.

So updates. This weekend was fun. Got to see family and friends again. Just a general sense of relaxation. The Nintendo DS performs superbly. Great platform. And the battery life lasts. Definately fun.

As for other things, I guess I am keeping a positive outlook, which I guess is pretty rare for me. So far, I think I have nothing to complain about and everything has been great. I just wish it lasts.

So my Japanese 'dream' job, if I had any, rejected me. Politely, but still rejected me. I'm just looking forward to the fellowship. I'll do it tomorrow. Just came back from O'Conners. Fun night. Got to love talking to people and learning about things.

The Blow - True Affection. Another good song. Just listening to random songs on etunes.
====================================================
Sometimes, I think I should have left towards Ottawa a lot earlier than now. But you really can't change the past. Regret yes, but regret doesn't do anything. You can sigh with nostalgia, but regret goes nowhere.

For a last term, it isn't bad. Definately interesting and meeting a lot of people. Been having a lot of weird story dreams again. I wonder why. They've stopped somewhere in the last 4 years. Ever since university. I wonder why they're starting up again. Not that I mind it, but why until now?

Thanks guys, for your input on when people should get married. Lots of responses I've read (ie. 6. I wish I had more, but I guess I don't have enough readers). It seems that most people would say that it just feels right and around a year or so. I'd tend to agree with that. But I'd probably place it longer from 1 year and change it to 2 years.

Question today: Where do you think most relationships that end in lasting marriage starts?
1. Friends of a friend
2. Randomly (bar hopping/clubbing/etc)
3. Conference of similar tastes (ie. convention of something (anime perhaps), or alcoholics anonymous (that was a joke.) or maybe at a book club or something)
4. Online (guessing recently stuff)
5. Arranged marriage (probably in other countries, not here)
6. Love at first sight.
7. People met through work

Anyways, ask around, like parents, or friends of parents or people that you know are married. I want to know. =)

Good night to all and a good night to all.

No comments: