Monday, October 30, 2006

Stories that strike the heart.

There are some stories that hit me in my heart. I've always believed that there is something special and sacred about relationships. I'm a romantic and an idealist. There is something special about every relationship, whether good or bad. Sure, maybe relationships sour over time and maybe it won't work out in the end. But to actively interfere in someone else's relationship because you can seems despicable.

It is even worse when you don't particularly care about the person you are interfering with and playing with them like human toys.

Damn, sometimes I wish I could wipe those people off the planet.

Where did this come from? Just a story I've read. I got very disturbed after reading it. Angry even.

I just read a dream that I've written down only 4 days ago, and I no longer remember the particulars about the dream. Sigh. It looks like even writing them down doesn't work anymore.

No comments: