Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Epiphany

Sometimes...I get a bit mystical.

Today, I was supposed to go to Kanata Town Centre to get greyhound tickets. However, when I got out, I think I was one minute late, because the bus was no longer there and the next one was arriving in 8 minutes.

When it finally arrived, I was hoping it would go faster. I was listening to some old songs that got my blood pumped up against something. It made me feel alive. It was as if it threw off a black cloud on me that I didn't know of. When I got off the bus, I felt like someone was watching over me, because the light changed just as I was about to call it.

When I arrived at the stop to get the 96 bus, I think I was another minute late for that one, and the next one would arrive at 5:57, which would make me miss the 6:00 closing of the bus stop. So, I decided to walk home from there.

The wind was nice. It was a nice breeze, and meanwhile, I swaggered back towards home. I felt like I could do anything. And words appear to me. It was the phrase..."and I shall not be held in abeyance anymore", along with a surge of confidence and self-satisfaction. I feel like I could do anything.

Anyways, that's my mystical experience for today. Good night, my sweet Muse.

No comments: