Sunday, October 01, 2006

In rememberance of past and future conflicts.

So today, I went to Roma's house for something for our FYDP. As I remembered correctly, there was nothing that she had that we needed and so I progressed to Rideau center to wait for Drew and his friend. We were planning to go to the war museum and afterwards go out to eat. We decided to meet at 2:30 at the octranspo office in Rideau center. I had planned to spend an hour or so at Roma's place at around 12:00. I had no idea it would be that close, and thus I went to Walmart and a small bookstore. Walmart...I actually saw that they were selling Gameboy. I was tempted to buy an advanced SP for 70 bucks. It was 20 bucks off, but the DS was already out and the advanced was outdated. So anyways, I didn't buy it. In the end I bought a book to occupy my time.

So anyways. Drew, Vincent and I went around the War Museum. It was a very interesting place. The history of all the wars that Canada has fought in. All the relics and weapons. It is interesting because of all the...blood of it all. The very ground that we stand in was drenched in blood at one time or another. And our ideals of freedom and justice are grounded by blood.
This picture expresses what I felt after it.

However, technology is always cool. This is a flamethrower car that throws flames up to 90 meters away.


Lan just told me that everything for FYDP is fine. Wee. We owe you Lan!

Anyways. This is an update post, not the heavy thinking stuff and this is what I leave you with. Lates =).

No comments: