Saturday, September 30, 2006

Watpub and other things.

So yesterday was friday and I went to the Watpub organized by the Watpub community in order to spur social gatherings. It was held at the Brig, which was in Byward Market. Very interesting in terms of the people that I met. It was a smattering of people. I kind of regret that I didn't work away from TO before this, until I was in my 4th year.

So anyways, there was Drew, a softeng, Richard, a CS, Steve, a Physics, Sandy, a Food/Agriculture Marketing, Telisha, a Act sci, Sally, a Chem eng, and Jenna, a math/stat. Pretty interesting crowd. You can tell Sandy is not from Waterloo. Waterloo doesn't have interesting courses like that. She's from UBC. Lots of talk was to be had and it was interesting.

Hopefully the whole problem with our FYDP will be resolved soon. Sigh. I'm sorry Lan!

Anyways, I've given up for the moment to record my dreams. They've become erratic of late and they're...semi-personal. In that the contents of them are weird to the point that I wonder about myself sometimes. And no, not the 'wet' dreams of adolescence, unless you count blood as wet. There was A LOT of killing. Scary stuff. And I still wake up in the middle of the night before I'm supposed to wake up.

Okay. I can't think of anything to write right now. So I'll dedicate this post to Lily and just post it. Till next time, sleep peacefully, my Valkyrie.

No comments: